Sunday, March 13, 2011

Last Friday

Today was a half day for students and a full day for teachers. We attended a workshop this afternoon on a new click response system that works with smart boards. The day went fast and the workshop was interesting, and the Smartboard click response systems are great – they allow quick polls or assessments mid-lesson, by having students type in responses on individual clickers. It reminds me of the “Ask the audience” questions of Who Wants to Be A Millionaire. I hope to try them sometime soon.

After our workshop, my CT and I just did some planning for next week. The principal is observing me on Monday, so I wanted to be all set for that. It was a great first week teaching and I’m looking forward to next week – especially after the observation is over ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment