Friday, March 25, 2011

Last Day!

I can’t believe it’s my last day today. I’m not exactly sure of the plan for the day except that I am observing Kindergarten at 2:30. I have mini lessons ready to go just in case and I will be ready to do morning meeting since it’s Friday and the kids get to choose the greeting and activity. The afternoon should be easy, and I have a feeling there is some sort of surprise planned for me at some point, from some of the things kids said throughout the week. The principal came in this morning to see how I was doing and gave me the write up from when he observed me. My CT seems to be busy this morning and hasn’t been in the room much.

The morning went by as usual. My CT ran morning meeting and all of the lessons, so it was pretty easy. Lots of kids gave me hugs when they came in today and one girl even got me a sticker book. It was really cute! I wore a blue star since today is class color day and our class picked to wear the color blue. It’s pretty cool because everyone came in wearing blue today.

In the afternoon, my CT told me to go make copies of something. When I came back, the class was all hiding and they surprised me with cupcakes and a huge bag of gifts. It was adorable and so much fun! I was really touched ☺ This experience has been amazing and I can’t wait to have my own class.

No comments:

Post a Comment